WHY DID NAFDAC DISASSOCIATE ITSELF FROM THE AIDS CURE?

PROFESSOR ISAIAH IBEH
NAFDAC has come out to publicly disassociate itself from the claims by the dean of school of basic medicine, university of Benin, Professor Isaiah Ibeh, who claimed that he has found the cure for HIV/AIDS through his natural medicine Deconcuction X (DX)–Liquid or Bioclean 11. The Uniben professor who said the research started in 2010 claimed that he has found the cure for HIV/AIDS which has passed through the necessary scientific process.Professor Ibeh, had earlier told reporters in Benin that the herbal drug had undergone “series of successful tests”.He said more volunteers were undergoing treatment and that the efficacy of the medication, a herbal product, has been reviewed by US Toxicologists.

NAFDAC DG, PROF PAUL ORHII
However, the director general (DG) of NAFDAC, Doctor Paul Orhii who addressed a news conference in Abuja said Professor Ibeh’s herbal drug has never been presented to the agency for an evaluation of its efficacy and safety adding that the bogus claim by Professor Ibeh is capable of misleading the public especially those that have HIV/AIDS infection. He reminded people that similar claims have been made in the past by the likes of Dr. Jeremiah Abalaka and Bondima Young of Bondima Hepatoviral Centre, Jos. He recalled that in the case of Bondima Young, that the agency's officials were shocked at what they saw remarking that he even used one needle to inject multiple people causing more infections!

NACA DG PROF JOHN IDOKO
Adding to the list of condemnations, Director general of NATIONAL AGENCY FOR THE CONTROL OF AIDS (NACA), Professor John Idoko, further explained that there was need for serious caution to avoid the mistakes of the past as the nation has been ridiculed globally due to similar claims in the past. He wondered why it should take the professor only two years to arrive at a cure when the ARTs they are using normally take between 10 to 15 years of research.It is interesting to note that even the university of Benin has disassociated itself from the dean's claims due to similar reasons of not following the right procedure.

In my humble opinion, i think the right thing the agencies should have done is to get the drug and test it then make the correct information available to Nigerians and indeed the world instead of filling the news with headlines of not being a party to the claim. Or am i wrong? Maybe i forgot that HIV/AIDS is a big business. What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. I was been suffering hardshiply from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taugh having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr Olorun mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arrise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
    With these i must to everyone who might seek for anyhelp, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,
    Email: Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
    " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.
    My name is Ann Fetruqz.
    His Email address is:
    Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, i am neither for or against you. However, to whom it may concern, they have heard you. Good luck.

      Delete
  2. I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster once when i went to Africa to Execute some business. He is really powerful. The man i wanted to live the rest of my life with left me 3 weeks in our wedding ceremony and my life was upside down. he was with me for 6years and i really love him so much. he left me for another woman with no reason. When i called him he never picked up my calls and he don’t want to see me around him and he also deleted me from his facebook account. so, when i told the spell caster what happened. He helped me to do some readings,and after the readings he made me to realize that the other woman has done some spells over my husband and that is the reason why he left me. He told me he will help me to cast a spell that will bring him back. At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try. In 4 days, he called me himself and came to me apologizing for all that happened. I never believed that he was going to come back but today i have him by my side with the love and care i was wanted from him. This man is good and he is the author of my happiness. His email is drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com or his whatsapp+2347054547814

    ReplyDelete