I WILL ACT NOW PART 2 HAPPY NEW MONTH EDITION

I WILL ACT NOW PART 2
It is a new month. Waooh!!!
Hurray!!!!
It is the last month of the year!!!!
How time flies.....HAPPY NEW MONTH FRIENDS!!!
To welcome you into this new month, we decided to bring you the second part of the series we started on 26th October entitled- I WILL ACT NOW. If you missed it, check our page success secrets on Facebook or our blog www.successsecrets01.blogspot.com.

Special credits to OG MANDINO
Enjoy

...
Happiness, in truth, may not be the fruit  plucked by my  action yet without action all fruit will die on the vine. 

I will act now.

  I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will  repeat these words again and again and again, each hour, each  day, every day, until the words become as much a habit as my  breathing and the actions  which follow become as instinctive as the blinking of my  eyelids. With these  words I can condition my  mind to perform every act necessary for my  success. With  these words I can condition my  mind  to meet every challenge which the failure avoids.

I will act now.

I will repeat these words again and again  and again. When I awake I will say them and leap from my cot while the failure sleeps yet another hour.

I will act now.

  When I enter the market place I will say  them  and immediately confront my  first prospect while the failure ponders yet his possibility of rebuff.

  I will act now.

  When I face a closed door I will say them  and knock while the failure waits outside with fear and trepidation.
  I will act now.  When I face temptation I will say them  and  immediately act to remove myself from evil.

I will act now. 

When I am tempted to quit and begin again tomorrow I will say them and immediately act to consummate another sale.

  I will act now.

Only action determines my  value in the market place and to multiply my  value I will multiply my  actions. I will walk where the failure fears to walk. I will work when the failure seeks rest. I will talk  when the failure remains  silent. I will call on ten  who can buy my goods while the failure makes grand plans to call on one. I will say it is done before the failure says it is too late. 

I will act now.

For now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am  not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the evil become  good. I am  not evil. Tomorrow is the day when the weak become  strong. I am  not weak. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure.

  I will act now.

When the lion is hungry he eats. When the eagle has thirst he drinks. Lest they act, both will perish. I hunger for success. I thirst  for happiness and peace of mind.  Lest I act I will perish in a life of failure, misery, and sleepless nights. I will  command, and I will obey mine own command.

I will act now.

Success will not wait. If I delay  she will become  betrothed to  another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the man.

  I will act now. 
  
Feel free to drop your comments below. Remember to get the LIFE'S ANTIDOTE DVD and change your life forever.
Happy new month again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment