TWO THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE THE YEAR COMES TO AN END AND WE ENTER THE NEW YEAR 2016

Good morning Success Seekers!!
Happy last day of the month and happy last day of the year too! God is always a good God for it is he alone that brought us this far.
For some days now, two posts on my Facebook page got many hundreds of people(from analytics) and I thought I should share here two. Though they were posted on different dates on my Facebook page, but I will post them together here. 
Try to get the meaning of each. Happy 2016 friends!!
1. As we approach the end of 2015, and 2016 approaches so fast, always remember this in all you do:
"WHATEVER IS WORTH WORKING FOR, IS WORTH PRAYING FOR"
Happy Sunday Friends......
2. One important question we need to ask ourselves is this: IF I CONTINUE TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY AM LIVING IT NOW, WHERE WILL I BE IN THE NEXT FIVE(5) YEARS, THEN NEXT TEN(10) YEARS? This question demands a HONEST and VERY CAREFUL ANALYSIS. Let me do mine again!
Don't forget to get life's antidote........YOU DESERVE IT


No comments:

Post a Comment